Monday, June 27, 2011

Introducing Ellipsis

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Ellipsis.

In the last six months, my life has been turned upside-down. After being a committed Evangelical Christian for my entire life, one even preparing to be a minister and professor of New Testament, I suddenly realized that I couldn't accept the basic claims of Christianity. So, I'm trying to blog about life between what it used to be and what it will become, hence the title of "Ellipsis."

In my blog, I basically talk about things that interest me, such as farming, environmentalism, social issues, etc. I also address a recurring theme (sofar) of what it means to leave the church, especially as I recount some of the conversations I'm having with family, friends, and mentors who still themselves remain committed Christians. Plus, I'm still going to be a Biblical scholar and teacher of biblical studies, but I'm utilizing the blog to help myself think about what that will look like now. Basically, the blog
is about trying to figure out my new view on life.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.