Thursday, December 23, 2010

Best lengua taco in the OC

IMG_0256

It’s that time of year again. I started looking back at my year to figure out what was good and bad in my life. I had plenty of bad this year, flying to China, and the massive time I spend stuck in LA traffic top the list. Not to mention picking up a stinker of a project at work. Fortunately, there are lots of good things from 2010 too. One of these was the discovery of a decent lengua taco right around the corner from my house at Belinda's Authentic Mexican Food. I’ve been a fan of of beef tongue tacos for a few years now. I first tried them in Acuna about 6 years ago. After I got past my cultural inhibitions I found the meat to be my favorite filling for a street taco. Belinda’s does it right. I could go on and on about this delicious treat, but lets just say I’m having a foodie’s love affair. I could eat them every day.

Belinda’s is full of good Mexican fare. I love the tortas, and their soups are great too. Stop in and treat yourself. It’s at the corner of Orangethorpe and Valley View in beautiful Buena Park. You will not regret it.

Technorati Tags: ,,