Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Introducing Biblespoof.com

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Biblespoof.com.

Hi!  I'm Damon Spaun, and I run the blog Biblespoof.com.  My site is all about using humor to illustrate the absurdities of the Bible, Christianity, and God Himself.  The reason I do this is because humor is ultimately what it took for me to walk away from my beliefs.  Despite all the struggles I went through and all the arguments against faith I ever studied, I could never let go of my hardcore fundamentalist trust in Scripture.  It wasn't until I was able to laugh at the Bible that I was finally willing to abandon my faith.

I post all kinds of funny stuff:  sample chapters from a book I wrote spoofing Genesis, videos of parody worship songs, and various insanities I encountered during my days deep in Christianity and my studies of it.  So, if you're interested, come and see the absurdities of the Bible revealed in all their glory!

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll