Sunday, September 20, 2009

Atheist Blogroll member 985

Yellow Son joins the Atheist Blogroll on September 20, 2009. This blog is member 985.

The author tells me his blog is about living the life of a cultural Buddhist. I read In God’s Country and immediately felt like adopting him as my younger brother, or at least the younger version of him, he’s all old and no longer in need of a streetwise big brother.

“I know who can beat, Superman,” said Ben.

“Who?”

“Thor!”

“No way,” said Mark with a dismissive wave. “

“No way? He’s The God of Thunder!”

“Yeah, but he’s not God, God.”

“But he’s a god, and Superman is just an alien.”

Wait, what was this word they were using? Cod, did they say? Tod?

Read the rest. It is a good story.

Please join me in welcoming Yellow Son to the Atheist Blogroll.

Technorati Tags: ,