Sunday, November 23, 2008

The news I don't care about

Michael Jackson Star

Image via Wikipedia

Michael Jackson is now a Muslim.  I have only one thing to say… Why does anybody care about this?

Apparently Jackson has changed his first name to Mikaeel. It’s still pronounce like Michael, but it’s spelled differently so that will make it some kind magical Muslim thingy. What an idiot.

The Vatican "”forgives” John Lennon. Say what again? Why does anybody care about this? Lennon is dead… and was not a believer anyway. It is meaningless. On a personal note, when I found out Lennon had died, I pulled to the side of road and vomited. I cried too.  I will remember that day until I day.

The resurgence of Ted Haggard. This poor bastard sell insurance form his home in Denver. Why anybody gives this man the time of day, let alone buys anything from him, is way beyond me.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]