Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blogroll Update: Uzza's Quran Notes

In the author's own words:

The Qur'an Translation

Image by adobemac via Flickr

Hi, I'm Uzza. Long ago everyone in Arabia knew me, and my sisters and I were worshipped all over the Mideast. Then these upstarts came along with this new 'Islam' religion, and things have been downhill ever since. They have this thing the Quran, that I put off reading for 14 centuries or so, but it looks like they're here to stay so I finally got around to picking it up and starting it, and I'm blogging all about it as I go, at Uzza's Quran Notes.

Don't expect me to be all polite and respectful though, 'cause we had a good thing going until this little punk Mohammed came along. I'm trying to figure out what he had that we didn't have, and I have to admit I'm a little pissed. I mean they had a perfectly good moon to worship, and goddesses. What kind of guys would rather read a book than get drunk and have naked pagan orgies?

Anyhow, if you have ever wondered what these Muslims and their holy book are about, don't try to read it! Come to my blog instead, where there's plenty of snark and skepticism to help you through.

I always like it when Muslim atheists join the team.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]