Sunday, August 19, 2007

Jesus Action Figure

Jesus Action Figure

I saw Jesus in a toy store at the South Coast Plaza yesterday. At $22 dollars I resisted the urge to splurge.

You can move is arms into the position of prayer.  I should have bought one. He could bless my frog collection. I think I will wait until I can find the deluxe set. It comes with "five loaves of bread, two fish and a jug for turning water into wine (not guaranteed to work for real)"

Accoutrements also sells a line of Jesus Adhesive Bandages.

Technorati tags: , ,

5 comments:

the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

I got one of those for a youth leader on her birthday. It only cost me $14, though. I didn't know that you could move its hands for prayer, but that just makes it funnier.

Unknown said...

(In melodramatic voice:) My GI Joe can beat up your Jesus figure!

Stick tongue out, etc...

Carolyn Ann

PS My GI Joe figure has gun!
PPS GI Joe in Britain was called "Action Man", and he was about 1" higher.

Unknown said...

How about this:

http://www.bibleman.com/toys.shtml

My sister-in-law bought one of these for her son.

IsThatLatin said...

I ended up with one of these somehow. I left him inside a coffee maker in a motel in Albuquerque. No really. I have a picture of it somewhere.

Anonymous said...

You can get this, plus many other fun Jesus related toys from Archie McPhee for $7.95. It is all very tongue-in-cheek.

http://www.mcphee.com/categories/christianity.html

This is the crazy store here in Seattle that makes these toys. They also have Freud and other fun action figures.