Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blogroll Update: The Homeless Atheist

Yes - our newest atheist blogger, The Homeless Atheist, is homeless. He lives in the woods of Olympia, Washington. You can watch I Live In The Woods to see his camp. His blog's about section is interesting.

Ever wonder what it’s like to be homeless with the dilemma of theist missions, soup kitchens, and faith based services? Many homeless are coerced with mandatory evangelical church services if they want something to eat or shelter for the night. What if you are homeless and atheist, agnostic, secular humanist, pantheist, or even Buddhist atheist? If so, your choices are marginal for finding a secular service or shelter. I am homeless and atheist; a quasi Buddhist too.

Source: The Homeless Atheist

4 comments:

vjack said...

Homeless and yet he pays for web hosting. Anybody else think this is simply a clever gimmick?

Mojoey said...

well... call me a skeptic.

vjack said...

He did a good clarifying post. And yes, I am fairly skeptical by nature.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my website. I too am skeptical by nature; evidence please. :)